18 March 2009

Irrational

I'm very emotional right now and this description of Otis Redding on iTunes totally made me cry! What the crap?

"Nobody pleaded for her to come on home like Otis Redding. Come to think of it, nobody shouted our joy or sang our struggle like Otis either. See, Otis Redding was soul -- the most exquisite expression of our deepest hopes and fears."

-iTunes (how do I cite iTunes)

Are they serious with this? And then he frickin' dedicates a live version of "Try A Little Tenderness" to "all the miniskirts"??? I can't really handle it right now. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Haaa! I feel like Cally the Great IS soul--the most exquisite expression of our deepest hopes and fears!
    Also, I want to introduce you to my friend Brackets (as in [brackets]). For example:
    -iTunes [how do I cite iTunes]

    And it's cool that you left that without a question mark like, "where do I begin" all philosophically. Hey, you put the "Cally" in philosophically!

    ReplyDelete